A.C. MILAN TAKE A VICTORY LAP.
In 1963, when they became the first Italian team to lift the European Cup, A.C. Milan did so in an all-white change strip. Six decades and six European Champion titles later, the white away kit remains an iconic part of the club identity. This season, the tradition continues with a throwback to a fan favorite: the 1984/85 Away. The white kit with horizontal pinstripes made an instant splash that year. And so did a 16-year-old named Paolo. His first-team debut foretold a new era of dominance for the club, as they went on to win five more European Champion titles together – wearing a white kit in every single final.
- dryCELL: Performance technology designed to wick moisture from the body and keep you free of sweat during exercise
- Recycled content: Made with at least 20% recycled material as a step toward a better future
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back seam
- Flat knit v-neck
- Embroidered PUMA Cat Logo on the chest and sleeves
- Official team crest on the chest
- 100% polyester
- Product code: 765836
- Product color: 02 (White / Tango Red)