Warehouse Clearance Center Item
NO LONGER IN STORE. FINAL SALE. NO EXCEPTION.
Extra shipping charges may apply if clearance and regular products are ordered within the same invoice.
Incredible deal, but customers must be 100% sure about their purchase.
AN ARGENTINA JERSEY INSPIRED BY THE 1993 KIT THAT CELEBRATES THE AFA’s 125th ANNIVERSARY.
To say that Argentines like their soccer is an understatement. By far the most popular recreational sport, soccer is played by young and old alike, with 90% of Argentines declaring allegiance to an Argentine soccer club. This men's jersey is the one the Argentine national team wears when they play at home ground. The shirt celebrates their legacy with an embroidered Argentine Football Association crest on the chest.
- Regular fit is a slightly looser cut than what players wear on the pitch
- Ribbed crewneck with tipping detail
- Short sleeves
- 51% polyester / 49% recycled polyester doubleknit
- Soft, lightweight fabric
- Sweat-wicking Climalite™ fabric
- Printed front and back panels
- Woven Argentina crest; Embossed "125" emblem on right side
- Official licensed product
- Product color: White / Clear Blue / Black
- Product code: BQ9324