OUR BRICK AND MORTAR BUSINESS HOURS:
CLOSED ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS:
- January 1st (New Year's Day) : Closed
- January 2: Closed
- January 3: Closed
- Easter Sunday: Closed
- Victoria Day (Monday preceding May 25): Closed
- June 24 (Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day): Closed
- July 1st (Canada Day): Closed
- Labor Day (First Monday of September): Closed
- Canadian Thanksgiving (Second Monday of October): Closed
- December 24 (Christmas Eve): Open (closing early at 4PM.)
- December 25 (Christmas): Closed
- December 26 to 31: Closed
MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
In 1999, David Chabot, the Founder of Planète Foot, recognized that soccer enthusiasts in the Outaouais region did not have anywhere to go to purchase their equipment. This realization, combined with his passion for sport, led him to open Planète Foot.
A SEASONED BUSINESSMAN
David Chabot worked for soccer associations in the Outaouais region for a number of years, and was responsible for the introduction of several school soccer programs at UQO (Université du Québec en Outaouais) as well as CÉGEP de l'Outaouais and Collège Nouvelles-Frontières. Before starting up Planète Foot, he held a number of key positions for the Hull Soccer Association. Being a referee at a provincial level and coaching the Gatineau and Hull associations as well as the elite AAA program FC Outaouais allowed him to develop an intimate knowledge of the soccer world.
THE COMPANY AND THE COMMUNITY
Planète Foot is deeply involved in the community, and is a regular contributor to Leucan and the Canadian Cancer Society.