COVID-19: Reopening Policy
REOPENING PHASE 4
STARTING JULY 12 2020
In order to ensure everyone's safety, please take these few rules into account before your visit.
1. Since a 2 meters distancing is difficult to respect inside our store, wearing a face mask is mandatory for all customers, adults and children. We do not provide masks. For Public Health reasons, we also ask that you provide your name and surname, email address, and phone number, before entering the store. We thank you for your understanding.
2. Limit of 30 minutes per visit.
3. Visits are limited to 4 people (and no pets)*;
- 1-4 adults, or;
- 1-2 adults and 1-2 children, or;
- 1 adult and 1-3 children (if no more than one infant.)
* If possible, avoid being accompanied by anyone, adults or children, who do not need equipment.
4. All customers, adults and children, must wash their hands at the store's entrance, at our sanitizing station. All customers are prohibited from wearing any kind of protective gloves (latex, nitrile, etc.)
5. We recommend that you bring your own clean socks to try on shoes.
6. Do not bring your sport bag and/or your purchases from other stores inside our store. For your convenience, we offer free biodegradable shopping bags.
7. Our bathroom's usage is strictly limited to employees. No exception.
8. For customers using the Freebees reward system, you must have your card or mobile app with you at payment and they must be easily accessible (username and password already entered) in order to respect the allotted time for your visit. Otherwise, our standard Freebees policy applies; no picture, SMS, or third-party app can replace your barcode and it is not possible to retroactively add points if you do not have your card or app with you at payment.
9. Our entire inventory is now available online which means you can consult it in advance to speed up your in-store visit, if you wish so.
10. Our Clearance Center's items are exclusively sold online and are not stored at our brick and mortar store. It will be impossible to see them, try them on, or even buy them during your in-store visit.
11. For now, in-store pickup of online orders remain unavailable. This option will be brought back at a later date.
12. We are staying informed on the latest developments and government's directives, ensuring stay in touch with you, on this page and on any updates related to the business' activities.
Message to customers that use our fitting rooms and then buy the product from our competitors:
Because of this pandemic, our financial situation is at its most precarious even after 20 years in business. Serving you involves a substantial cost and your behavior causes us additional financial losses. If it is your intent to purchase online, we strongly suggest you reconsider having us spend our time and efforts.
Thank you in advance and we look forward to serving you!